Our special incentives
- Registration discounts of up to 33%
* Definition of a junior scientist
- Free registration for presenting author if the abstract is accepted for publication in the congress supplement
- Registration discounts of up to 65%
- Travel Awards of € 500 each for junior scientists* in Europe
- € 100 registration fee if brought by an ECNP member (one junior scientist per member)
- € 195 discount for pre-clinical researchers
Developing countries (CDE)
* CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia-FYR, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- A number of CDE Grants, consisting of free registration and € 500 (for presenting authors residing in a CDE country within Europe*)
- Registration discounts of up to 55%
For an overview of the registration fees and further details, click here.